Recursyv are delighted to announce another round of updates to our connectors for Freshservice and Freshdesk. Recent changes requested by existing sync users have highlighted some new feature options which we’ve added to the templates.
Updated connectors and templates are immediately available to existing customers at no additional cost.
The Freshservice updates are all additions to the Freshservice – Dynamics sync template. The Freshservice endpoint guide has been updated accordingly as these fields can now be included in any Freshservice sync.
- Agent Groups added to the sync from Freshservice to Dynamics
- Adding Agent Group to the Case entity within Dynamics and populating it based on Agent Group in Freshservice
- Populating relationships between Agents and Groups within Dynamics based on information in Freshservice
- Freshservice escalation flags added to the sync (is_escalated and fr_escalated)
- Freshservice “First response time” and “Resolution time” have been added to the sync
- Within Dynamics these will be added to relevant custom fields
- Ticket closed date added to the sync
- Within Dynamics this will be added to the Case (custom field for viewing on screen) as well updating the Dynamics incident resolution entity
- Additional Dynamics views for Changes, Releases and Problems included in the Dynamics solution
The Freshservice endpoint reference can be found here and includes an updated Freshservice Endpoint Guide (v3, 08/10/19 at the time of publishing) and an updated sync template (v4, 03/10/19 at the time of publishing ).
The Freshdesk updates are all additions to the Freshdesk – Dynamics sync template. The Freshdesk endpoint guide has been updated accordingly as these fields can now be included in any Freshdesk sync.
- Updates to the Ticket timeline will now be synced between Freshdesk and Dynamics. Within Dynamics, these will be synced as a custom activity entity called “Freshdesk Update”. This gives Dynamics users the ability to provide updates/feedback to the helpdesk on Freshdesk tickets.
- Tickets within Freshdesk which are marked either as spam or deleted will be synced into Dynamics with a status of “Canceled” and a status reason of “Spam” or “Deleted” (as appropriate).
The Freshdesk endpoint reference can be found here and includes an updated Freshdesk Endpoint Guide (v2, 08/10/19 at the time of publishing) and an updated sync template (v4, 04/10/19 at the time of publishing ).
These connectors were previously updated in March 2019.