Quickly sync data between Freshdesk and other applications
- Sync Accounts & Contacts (bi-directionally) to ensure that customer data is up-to-date across your business
- Sync Freshdesk Tickets into other systems to provide support/ticket information to other users
- Create Freshdesk Tickets from other systems based on specific business events
The standard synchronisation options allow you to quickly setup syncing of data between Freshdesk and other applications.
- Accounts & Contacts allows you to keep customer master data up-to-date in both systems. Updates made in one system will synchronise to the other. This allows different teams (e.g. a helpdesk team and a sales team) who are using different systems work off an up-to-date data set.
- Freshdesk Ticket sync enables you to provide a reference view of Freshdesk tickets within other applications.
- Freshdesk Ticket create enables you to create tickets in Freshdesk based on monitoring for triggers in other applications.
Contact us to begin provisioning integration to Freshdesk.